A tasty stir fry chicken dish. Good enough to be part of a 1-dish meal, served with white rice. Great to add on a soup too :)
Recipe for Stir Fry Chicken with Cashew Nuts
250g chicken breast, cut into thin strips
1 tbsp cornflour
1 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 + 1 tbsp oil
1 onion, cut into wedges
2 glaric cloves, chopped
1 carrot, cut into slices
100g snow peas
100g roasted cashew nuts
1) Marinade chicken for at least 30 mins.
2) Heat oil & cook chicken. Remove & set aside.
3) Heat oil. Saute onion & garlic till fragrant. Add vegetables & fry briefly.
4) Add chicken. Add water. Cook until suace thickens.
5) Add cashew nuts & serve hot.