Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sheryl's Not So Famous Chocolate Chips Cookies On Sale Again...

Spent 2 days baking cookies for my colleagues in school.  Many are asking me to take orders for them. So they are once again available for sale! :)  Well, I'm definitely not going to turn into a millionaire by selling a few jars of cookies. But at least they keep me occupied :) And it does give me a sense of satisfaction when the cookies are enjoyed by others...

Here's what people said about the cookies...
"I can't stop eating them..."
" They're really addictive..."
"They're sinfully delicious..."
"I've never tasted cookies quite like this..."
"They're better than F...... A..."
"What's your secret ingredient?"
" I think about them even during this 'merlioning' period..." (from a pregnant fren who has serious morning sickness)
" You can sell them..." (which I'm trying to do now :P)
"I hope 3 large jars will last me for a week..." (Really makes me wonder how this slim & petite lady keeps her figure... if she can finish 3 large jars on her own... & in a week??? I'm jealous!)

A plate of Crispy Double Chocolate Chips Cookies...

Freshly home-baked with lots of love and chocolate chips...


Enjoy the cookies & have a great day! :)
Customised gifts tags can be made for occasions.


Kept in air tight Bormioli Rocco glass jars...
Cookies stay crispy and fresh for over a month...
But I'm sure you can finish eating them in a week :P

Currently available in 4 sizes...
Dozen pack                    12 pieces               $3
Small (500ml) Jar           about 30 pieces     $9 
Medium (1000ml) Jar     about 60 pieces     $15
Large (1500ml) Jar         about 90 pieces     $20

To sweeten the deal, I'm going to give away a dozen pack for every large jar order. :)

Great as a gift to brighten up someone's day...

Using the freshest ingredients...
Freshly baked 1 day before delivery...

For enquiries, please email to cookiss007@gmail.com. 
Cookies are baked to orders so that they are freshly baked and you'll get to enjoy them fresh :)



A friend wrote about the cookies in her blog and I've got a few more orders thanks to her :) 
See what she said here....


100 jars of cookies baked and counting...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl,

    Can you share wif me your recipe. Love to try it on my own. I am a first time baker and may be this can be a boost to me. Tks....email me at halijah_azli@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Halijah,

    You can try the recipe in my previous post here. Try it out and let me know. :)
    http://cookisses.blogspot.com/2009/08/sheryls-chocolate-chips-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails