Monday, July 26, 2010

Penang Laksa!

If one were to ask me, what would my last meal be? I would definitely answer "Penang Laksa!"
The soup base is sour and spicy with bits of fish flesh, usually kamong fish. The noodles are fat rice noodles that are just so springy. Hmm... thinking of having another bowl now :P


I've just had this bowl of Penang Laksa from Old Town Cafe at Jurong Point after watching "Despicable Me" in 3D last Saturday evening. I was initially quite disappointed when the bowl of noodles arrived. The soup looked kind of pale and I expected it to be a very diluted tasting soup. Fortunately, I was wrong. It was good! So good that I almost accepted Jerome's offer to get me another bowl :P When we last visited Penang, I had Penang Laksa for almost every meal :P

Jerome ordered a bowl of curry noodles that aren't too bad as well.

But I still prefer my Penang Laksa :)

Who knows where else I can get a bowl of good Penang Laksa in Singapore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails