Roll dough as flat as possible & cut into desired shapes :)
A plate of cut dough to be cooked... Of course, there's more...
A hot bowl of Ban Mian/Mi Hoon Guei
Recipe for Mi Hoon Guei/ Ban Mian
Ingredients for Flour 'noodles':
150g all purpose flour
a pinch of salt
1 egg, beaten
1. Pour flour into a mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour & pour in the beaten egg. Mix well with hands.
3. Add a little water at a time and mix well until a dough is formed. If it's too sticky, u need to add more flour. If it's too dry, add more water.
4. Let rest for at least 15 mins in the fridge.
5. You can either pull the dough into small flat pieces & cook directly or roll it out and cut into desired shapes.