A simple 1-dish meal, the fried rice is good for luch or dinner. Add whatever ingredients you can find @ home and create your plate of coulourful & flavourful fried rice.
1 cup of white rice, cooked
1 clove of chopped garlic
1 tbsp of oil
1 piece of char siew, cut into small cubes
1 piece of chinese sausage cut into small cubes
some luncheon meat/ spam , cut into small cubes
a slice of fried salted fish, cut into very small pieces
1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables, defroze ( * use fresh corn & french beans & carrots for better taste)
2 eggs, beaten
Seasoning: soya sauce, sesame oil, pepper
1) Heat oil in wok. Fry chopped garlic till fragrant.
2) Add in vegetables to be cooked first. (The rest of the ingredients are pretty cooked already).
3) Add rice, then the beaten eggs.
4) Add seasoning & mix well. Taste & add additional seasoning as needed.
5) Served hot & garnish with chopped spring onion & fried crispy shallots.
* Can add a sunny side-up or serve with a bowl of soup or just simply good on its own. :)