Hot & soft Cinnamon Bun.... Yummy...
Recipe for Cinnamon Buns
125ml warm milk (I used water instead)
5g dry active yeast
1 egg, room temperature
35g melted butter
300g bread flour (high protein flour)
40g melted butter
50g brown sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
chopped pecan nuts (optional)
1) Dissolve sugar in warm milk/water. Add the yeast. Let it stand for 10mins, or till yeast is foamy.
2) Add (B) & mix a little. Add flour. Use dough hooks of beater and mix well till dough ball is formed.
3) Heat oven to 100 degrees & switch off. Cover dough with a moist towel over the bowl.
Leave in oven for 1hr or till dough has doubled.
4) Roll dough flat. Trim into a rectangular piece. Spread (D) over dough and sprinkle chopped pecan nuts all over. (The trimmed off dough can make another 2-3 buns)
5) Roll up dough & cut into small pieces. Place rolls on greased pan, leaving space for expansion. Cover & let the dough rise for 30 mins, or double.
6) Bake at 200 degrees in pre-heat oven for 15 mins or till golden brown.
7) Enjoy your cinnamon buns hot & soft. To keep, let them cool & put in air-tight container & keep in the fridge. Just need to reheat before serving.
Dough ball before rising...
1 hr later in a warm oven, dough has risen to more than double...
Roll dough, trim to rectangular shape.
Spread melted butter, brown sugar & ground cinnamon mixture all over.
Sprinkle chopped pecan nuts.
Roll it up.... & cut into pieces...