Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cinnamon Buns Again


Cinnamon Buns
More kneading, more sugar, more cinnamon, more sinful...

My 3rd attempt making cinnamon buns & 2nd successful one. Hooray! Memories of my 1st failure was always at the back of my mind & I was keeping my fingers crossed up till the moment I bite into the cotton soft buns. The 1st time I made the cinnamon buns, they were kind of tough, solid like a rock. Jerome said I could kill with them. I've also changed a different brand of yeast. The old one I was using has a very sour smell. I kneaded the dough by hands a little after the mixer worked on it, giving it a good massage. I added more sugar & cinnamon powder. The results are great! The cinnamon buns are the best that I've made so far! Now, they're to die for... Well.... At least that's according to me :P


Fresh out of the oven, looking a little 'undone'...


Buns turned out from the pan....
Ooooo.... Look at all the goodness....
Enough sin... Don't have to cover them with frosting.... and sin further...


Cotton Soft ... Just the way I love my bread...

For recipe, please refer to my previous blog entry on Cinnamon Buns :)
Pics of different steps are included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails