Friday, October 23, 2009

Japanese Curry with Pork Cubes

After a lunch of Katsu Chicken, I followed up with a Japanese Pork Curry for dinner :P Today is Japanese food day! Personally, I would have preferred to use chicken meat. Since we had chicken for lunch already, I chose pork instead. Next time, I'll try using beef.  This is a super quick meal, ready in less than half an hour. And the best part, it's tasty!


Japanese Curry Bento



Japanese Curry with Pork & Vegetables
(I added a big onion, a potato, carrot & capsicum)


Japanese Curry Sauce Mix
Easy... Just add water.... & all the ingredients you like...

A recipe is provided at the back of the box. Just get the ingredients that you want ready and your Japanese Curry is just 20 minutes away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails