Monday, November 9, 2009

Thai Green Curry

I've cooked this Thai Green curry last week to acompany my pineapple fried rice. I used the Asian Home Gourmet Premix. I just added evaporated milk, fresh oyster mushrooms, chicken meat, baby corn & a handful of frozen mixed vegetables. You can actually add anything you like. Jerome love the green curry very much. A word of caution- it's a little spicy. Anyway, this means that I'll stock up on the premix :) It's about $1 for a pack (on special 1 for 1 offer now) & I don't have spend all the effort buying all the different ingredients & spices & processing them :P So it's just 20 mins for this bowl of spicy & delicious green curry :)


A spicy bowl of Thai Green Curry


Thai Green Curry Premix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails