What you need?
Hard-boil quail eggs
carrot, cut into thin strips for the eyes.
How to make them?
1) Prepare some hard-boil quails eggs.
2) Cut a piece from the egg so that the egg can rest on a flat bottom.
3) Cut out the shape of the ears using this cut out piece.
4) Insert the carrots for the eyes.
5) Make a slit in the top of the egg to insert the ears.
By the way, my brother-in-law mentioned that they took 2 hrs to create them.
So if you're thinking of making them, allow yourself plenty of time :)