Recipe for Cornflake & Almond Rochers
(makes about 80 pieces)
500g chocolate chips
100g toasted nibbed almonds
some melted white chocolate
* Feel free to adjust the amount depending on whether u like more chocolate, almond or cornflake. Just ensure that there's enough chocolate to cover the almonds and cornflakes.
1) Melt chocolate chips over a pot of simmering water (double boil).
2) Mix in the almond and cornflakes.
3) Place small spoonfuls of the chocolate mixture onto a greaseproof paper.
4) Pipe some white chocolate on top.
5) Chill in the fridge to set.
6) Transfer chocolates to baking cups if preferred.