Durian Durian Cake
To assemble the cake (serves 4-6):
1) Bake 2 small heart-shaped sponge cake, using only 2 eggs. (The tins are from Daiso).
2) Cool the cakes.
3) Sandwich the cakes with a layer of durian cream (durian puree & whipped cream mixture) and chunks of durians flesh.
4) Cover the entire cake with butter cream and chill.
5) Pipe lines on the edge of the cake and the middle to create the 'inner skin' of the durian.
6) Mix some green butter cream and pipe the thorns on the sides of the cake using a star nozzle.
7) Pipe the durian cream onto the top of the cake to resemble the durian flesh.
8) The cake is best enjoyed chilled. :)