Monday, November 9, 2009

Roti Prata

Just pan fried some prata for breakfast this morning & served them with just some sugar. Well, I didn't make the prata from scratch. I just used a ready-made prata & I just need to pan fry or bake it. I always panfry them in a pan over a gentle heat & flip the prata occasionally so that the prata will be crispy & fluffy, just the way we like them.

I just grease the pan first & I don't add anymore oil. So this is definitely a healtier choice. To keep the pratas warm & crispy, I would keep them spread out in the oven with a low heat. When they're all done, just serve with your favourite curry or just some sugar :) They're better than many pratas served  in the average prata stall in the neighbourhood.


Roti Prata, Crispy Pancake... Can't wait to eat it...


Crispy & Fluffy Roti Prata... Can't get enough of them...


A Family Pack of Frozen Roti Prata
 I always have a pack in the fridge...


A piece of frozen Roti Prata Dough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails