Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Food from Zhangjiajie, China

In September, I brought my parents on a tour to Zhangjiajie for over a week. Here's some pictures of the food that we ate there. Often, we were served similar dishes for lunches and dinners.  I stopped taking pictures of the food after 2 days. Food were often too oily or salty. I really missed food from home... I know Jerome missed my cooking when I was away.

Anyway, here's a glimpse of what we've "enjoyed" ...









My favourite dish from the entire table... Tomatoes fried egg... 
And the weird thing is that I don't even like tomatoes usually.


Think this was rabbit's meat



Fresh water fish which has lots of bones. 
My father who usually loves to eat fish actually told an uncle in the group that he doesn't like to eat fish. 
I almost choked on my rice. 


 Chou Tou Fu- Fermented Bean curd
Looks kinda black... I don't even wanna know what it's been through...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails